- To offer access to a variety of arts, culture and sports activities for the youth of Kenneth Gardens.
- To inspire a positive social space for youth engagement and interaction within the estate.
- Develop and maintain Kenneth Gardens’ sports teams for youth that participates in the relevant local leagues.
- To offer professional coaching courses to selected Kenneth Gardens’ youth.
- To improve the physical wellbeing and health of young people through structured sports and creative arts programmes
- To provide activities that diverts young people away from activities that are harmful to themselves and others within the estate.
- To provide through sports, arts and culture values such as patience, teamwork and cultural tolerance.
- To provide opportunities for talented young people to access sports as a vocation.
- To develop positive role models through developing the youth of Kenneth Gardens in various sports, arts and culture initiatives.
- Create forums and activities for young people to express and share their creative talents and aspirations.
There are no differences between the July 24, 2014 @ 06:55:20 [Autosave] revision and the current revision. (Maybe only post meta information was changed.)