- To provide accessible basic medical care, through access to a GP and a registered nurse, to a community in need who live in a low economic bracket;
- To assist pensioners, people with disabilities and those with chronic illness in accessing medical attention and medical advice;
- To serve as a collection point for some prescription medication and chronic medication;
- To provide awareness of and referrals to other specialist health care facilities;
- To organise special awareness campaigns on specific illness eg: diabetes, TB, HIV/AIDs etc and primary health care.
- To mobilize existing public health related resources and capacities in the Kenneth Gardens community and the surrounding areas.
- To create a network of people who can provide transport to Kenneth Gardens’ residents who need to travel to Wentworth Hospital.
- To train/upskill at least 5 members of Senzokuhle in home-based care, specifically in regard to Hiv/Aids and TB.
- To identify which Kenneth Gardens residents are in need of home-based care.
- To provide quality home-based care for identified individuals
- To assist in linking up these households to existing resources in the community, and to facilitate the service delivery of these resources, such as the clinic and the feeing scheme
- To create a viable programme for caregivers through providing basic stipends for trained home-based care workers in Kenneth Gardens
There are no differences between the April 19, 2013 @ 13:36:14 [Autosave] revision and the current revision. (Maybe only post meta information was changed.)