My prayer is for the youth of Kenneth Gardens to stop using drugs. Drugs are gradually destroying many youths in the community. Sadly, it will take them decades to realize their mistakes. Most of these youths end up stealing in order to sustain their addiction. There are numerous break-ins in the community and cases of petty thefts in the community such as people losing their phones and clothes from the washing line. It’s about time parents and the community at large came together and boldly said NO to drugs. To stem this crime, we should find a way to eliminate drug smugglers from the community.
- September 22, 2014 @ 15:06:27 [Current Revision] by Thembela Mdletshe
- September 22, 2014 @ 15:06:27 by Dennis Ochieng'
- September 22, 2014 @ 15:06:24 [Autosave] by Dennis Ochieng'
- September 20, 2014 @ 09:07:13 [Autosave] by Thembela Mdletshe
- September 20, 2014 @ 08:59:25 by Thembela Mdletshe
- September 20, 2014 @ 08:58:22 by Thembela Mdletshe